I presented the award Vanilla & Chocolat thank you very much nn
Standards:
Create a post in your blog, copy the image and questions. Do not forget to mention who you have been tagged. Then answer them and finally taggea 10 bloggers.
Why did you create the blog? :
For entertainment and to put things in anime, manga "Arashi" xD and things I like and to meet people and talk to them of the same songs I like .-
" Which blogs do you follow? :
do not follow a specific genre, some are related to the anime and manga, or others with arashi johnny's or other personal xD .-
favorite brand of makeup? :
I'm not sure oO osea use much makeup as I'm no makeup mask what I mean for example I have mascara black, brown, transparent and there are several brands if I'm not counting wrong xD I have 8 in use .-
What about clothes? :
No, I use what I like, but I prefer the standard models, is ugly to go down the street and see someone with the same post xD
Your makeup product essential? :
The foundation, as I have I am very white freckles terror xD
Your favorite color? :
Rosa, and pastel colors
Your perfume? :
I like all the flower essences have
"The movie you like best? :
I like so many that none comes to mind me -.-
Which countries I'd like to meet and why? :
I like Japan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Croatia.
What is the secret to happiness? :
Do what you like, walk the way you want and do things on your time not to the other
háztela This question and answer it: Do you believe in fairy tales? :
Si.
My 10 bloggers to whom I awarded this prize Lindo ^ ^: -.- My affiliates
choose only cost me 10 all deserve
choose only cost me 10 all deserve
0 comments:
Post a Comment