Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ballet Slippers Template

UNMSM UNSAAC 2011-2 2011-1 Cusco Sunday March 20 Prospective UNCP

PERU. See the results of the regular review of the Universidad Nacional San Antonio Abad del Cusco 2011 - I made today in the archaeological capital of America.

In 315 years, the UNSAAC is an educational institution older than the republic of Peru.

tercentenary
The house of studies are offered 38 careers, including: Administration, Electronic Engineering, Systems, Industrial, Civil, Education, Nursing, Accounting, Economics, Law, Arts Plastic and Anthropology.



  1. DOCUMENT DELIVERY OF ENTERING THE REGULAR REVIEW 2011-I (Certified original Studies)
  2. DAYS: Monday March 21 to Friday April 1, 2011 TIME: 08:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:00 LOCAL: Admissions Office
  3. DELIVERY PROOF OF ENTERING
  4. METHODS: Intensive CEPRU 2011, be settle Review 2011, Regular Review 2011-I DAYS: Wednesday March 23 to Friday April 1, 2011 TIME: 8:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 18:00 LOCAL: Admissions Office
  5. MEDICAL EXAMINATION METHODS: First Chance CEPRU 2010 First Chance Review 2011 Regular CEPRU 2010-II, be settle Review 2011 Review 2011-I Ordinary Days: Monday March 28 to Friday April 15, 2011 SCHEDULE: See Schedule for Career

Admission UNSAAC
The Standing Committee on Admissions 2010-2011 are located in Hall Quality Control (First Floor)
Phone: 084-232255
Switchboard :084-604 100 Annex: 1260
mail: admision@unsaac.edu.pe



Source: www.unsaac.edu.pe

Related Searches: UNSAAC cusco, computer center, language center, CEPRU UNSAAC, computing UNSAAC

0 comments:

Post a Comment