Rules:
Write 7 things about me and grant it to 10 people
1 - I am a kind girl
2 - I think I have some creativity
3 - I'm stubborn xD I will honor my genes Catalan
xD 5 - I like j-pop group Arashi
6 - I like to write, but never post anything on my blog .-., I guess out of shame
7 - I love watching anime and reading manga is a good hobby xD
I grant this award to:
Sbellas
Neko
Melu
Yuuki Sunny
Milady
Shira
Aspi
Kyoko
Sorasaku
Write 7 things about me and grant it to 10 people
1 - I am a kind girl
2 - I think I have some creativity
3 - I'm stubborn xD I will honor my genes Catalan
xD 5 - I like j-pop group Arashi
6 - I like to write, but never post anything on my blog .-., I guess out of shame
7 - I love watching anime and reading manga is a good hobby xD
I grant this award to:
Sbellas
Neko
Melu
Yuuki Sunny
Milady
Shira
Aspi
Kyoko
Sorasaku
0 comments:
Post a Comment