Sunday, February 13, 2011

Congratulations On Friends Marriage

Single Day Awards

Thank you Mogunoe for giving these awards ^ - ^, is grateful heart .-


Rules:
1 - Do not say you did award
2 - Deals is not mandatory, only if you want, but if you do it would be better
3 - If you can answer the list of activities, if no, nothing happens.
* I did not award
* Give Thanks to whoever gave it to you: Thank Mogunoe !
* Deliver award to 5 bloggers with links
* Write a list of 10 things you want: to have / achieve / get / etc. for this year 2011
1 - Have a quiet year .-
2 - Have a good year student
xD .- 3 - View
anime .- 4 - Read manga .-
5 - Logar a well on the test that I have about
xD 6 - Sleeping too much .-
7 - Have a good time .-
8 - Being healthy .-
9 - Update my blog more often xD .-
10 - Have a lot of happiness .-
*****


Rules: 1-Deliver
Award 3 of your favorite blogs:

2 - Did you cosplay? If so who Cosplay? If you have not done what character would you like to cosplay?

not never did, and if I could I would make yuuko of Holi, or Hoshina Utau of Shugo Chara!. ^ ^ *****




Rules:
1 - Thanks to those who gave it to you: Thank Mogunoe !
2 - phrases that you use: "are baba" I stick to see the Brazilian novel

India xD and I will give these awards to: kawaii
my
Arii-chan

0 comments:

Post a Comment