some time I am fond of "SilentPC" or "PC silent ", ie the PCs they make no noise. I love the computer world, but I always thought it a nuisance having to listen to the noise made by a PC when you're listening to your favorite music, watching a movie, playing a video game, or most importantly, while you're working in the silence of the night.
As a result, I have visited and participated in some online forums where I've been learning about this and I have fond more. Finally I decided to create a blog on this topic, to share all the information that I love it. I hope you enjoy and find useful. You are invited to write your comments and suggestions. I recommend that you may begin by reading this article to begin with silent PC : basics, as well as an introduction, it will be adding links to various interesting articles on this website.
0 comments:
Post a Comment